Sadly, no, though He was here recently: View Profile: rghinton - HostBoard Wonder why he didn't list them here. Hope he's selling due to a HT upgrade............
Right, built well beyond Altec or similar standards of construction, material specs [including many DIYers] and with only a $300 'BIN' price that in my locale doesn't even cover the material cost, so lots of leeway cost wise to fund a road trip and still be a bargain.
He puts the 820s up for sale and I'll be seriously considering raiding my long term healthcare fund assuming 'Odamnbama Care' and inflation doesn't eat it up first..........
GM




I didn't notice the date when I found it this morning to check for pics. Worse my speakers had been 'dead' for a year by then, so over a decade now with no quick end in sight thanks to all the storm damage not covered this year.

Bookmarks